Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your Personal Data is Miejskie Przedsiębiorstwo Komunikacyjne Lublin Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. A. Grygowa 56, 20-260 Lublin. Contact with the Administrator is possible at: email@example.com and by phone at: (81) 71 00 300. In matters relating to the processing of personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data in order to:
▪ creating an account on the electronic website and providing services related to running and servicing the Lubelskie Rower Miejski account; (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR - processing to perform the contract);
▪ provision of urban bicycle transport services (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR - processing for the purpose of performing the contract);
▪ handling complaints and claims (Article 6(1)(b) and (c) of the GDPR - performance of the contract and fulfillment of the legal obligation);
▪ for analytical and statistical purposes - the legal basis for processing is the Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting in conducting analyzes of Users' activity on the Website and how to use the account, as well as Users' preferences in order to improve the applied functionalities;
▪ ensuring the possibility of controlling the location from which the bikes were rented and returned in the Cycling System using the GPS system or verifying where the bike is located if it is not returned - the legal basis for processing will be the Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), which is the protection of property interests by collecting information that allows you to locate the bike;
▪ in order to possibly establish and pursue claims or defend against claims - the legal basis for processing is the Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting in the protection of his rights;
▪ if you have consented to be contacted by telephone at the telephone number provided in the form for direct marketing purposes (legal basis - Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR in conjunction with Article 172 of the Act - Telecommunications Law - your consent);
▪ if you have consented to the sending of commercial information by entities cooperating with the Administrator (legal basis - Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR in connection with Article 10(2) of the Act and the provision of electronic services - your consent);
Who can we share your data with?
Your personal data is processed only to the extent related to the implementation of the above purposes. Your data may be transferred to entities authorized under the law. The data may also be disclosed to entities providing the service of the Lubelski Rower Miejski system, including: "COMDREV" Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Szczecinek at ul. Cisowa 17, 78-400 Szczecinek and "COMDREV.PL" Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Szczecinek at ul. Szczecińska 45, 78-400 Szczecinek.
Your data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (including the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein, UK and Iceland).
For what period will we process your data?
The period of data processing by the Administrator depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of processing. As a rule, data is processed for the duration of the service or order fulfillment, i.e. for the time of registering an account on the website, until the consent is withdrawn or an effective objection to data processing is submitted in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
The period of data processing may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish and pursue any claims or defend against claims, and after that time only if and to the extent required by law. After the end of the processing period, the data is irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
What type of your personal data do we process?
We process the data provided by you when registering the account, i.e. name and surname, e-mail address, contact telephone number, data regarding the location of the rented bike. What's more, we can also process the data on the transfer confirmation, i.e. the address of residence and the bank account number. If the User uses a User ID in the LUBIKA system, we will also process the LUBIKA card number.
Is providing data mandatory?
Providing data is not mandatory, but it is a condition for concluding a contract. Failure to provide data will make it impossible to set up an account in the LRM system and use city bikes in the Lublin Commune.
What rights do you have?
The user has the right to access the content of the data and demand their rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data.
To the extent that the User's data is processed on the basis of consent, this consent can be withdraw at any time by contacting the Administrator. Please be advised that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
The User has the right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes, if the processing takes place in connection with the legitimate interest of the Administrator, and - for reasons related to the particular situation of the User - in other cases where the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator ( e.g. in connection with the implementation of analytical and statistical purposes).
Users also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Will the data be profiled and used for automated decision making?
Your personal data will not be subject to automatic methods of data processing based on automated decision making.